Official Teams HeadQuarters Team
|Last Post: 19-Oct-2011 18:02:53|
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Team Posts: 36
Post Likes: 0
The following rules, as well as the forum rules, apply to all teams, unless otherwise indicated. (If there is a conflict between any of the forum rules and the Teams rules, the Teams rules prevail.)
I. Permanent posting rules
The following rules are in effect for all teams and cannot be waived by the Team Chief. Any Team Chief who establishes a team for the sole purpose of allowing these rules to be broken or circumvented will have their teams shut down, be banned for no less than two weeks, and prohibited permanently from starting a team or serving as a Team Chief.
1) No double-posting. Do not make one post after the other unless 24 hours have elapsed or someone else has replied since the previous post.
2) Treat other members the way you would like to be treated. No member is to write anything in their post that can be construed as an insult to a fellow member ('flaming'), or goad another member into doing so ('flamebaiting').
3) You may not post a link to any website for the purpose of deriving material or monetary benefit from doing so, nor may you link to a website that is substantially similar to SuperCheats.com or whose services are primarily paid for by the user (except if the money goes to charity).
4) Keep swearing to a minimum. Some swearing is tolerable if it is in a role play as long as it is not done to excess, but the use of words that would be censored in a newspaper or television programme is strictly forbidden.
5) No members are to arrange a meeting in real life unless the meeting is sponsored by SuperCheats.com; however, they may do so on any other venue if they have their contact information somewhere away from SuperCheats.com.
6) No team shall:
a. serve as a dating service or furnish for intimate sessions between members (although members may do this on any other venue);
b. exclude, or conduct any activities to denigrate, anyone based on gender, race or colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, occupation, disability, or political worldview (associations based on religion, sexual orientation, occupation, or political worldview may exist, but they must accept and count as equal anyone outside the targeted audience);
c. condone anything against the laws of European Union member countries;
d. glorify the use of illegal or controlled substances, unless the team is an outpost of a movement for the legalisation of certain substances (such as marijuana, and an acceptable team would be one associated with or containing members of the Marijuana Party of Canada);
e. propagate, or provide modifications or engines for, ROMs and warez, or conduct any other illegal and immoral activities; or
f. allow members to speak a language other than English.
II. Responsibilities and rights of the Team Chief
1) The Team Chief may impose restrictions on the formatting of posts in the team, including restrictions on the number of words or characters, colours, fonts, etc. The Team Chief may also restrict discussions as long as such restrictions do not violate the permanent posting rules.
2) The Team Chief and Teams moderators share the responsibility of policing their team and issuing warnings and other sanctions for breaking any permanent posting rules. Whenever any sanction is made against a member, the Team Chief must be able to present evidence that led to that sanction upon request by SuperCheats.com staff. If the Team Chief or a Teams moderator believes that a member should be removed from a team due to excessive violations of the permanent posting rules or the team's own rules, they may do so; however, the Teams moderators have the final say on which members are to be removed. If a Team Chief reinstates a member who has been removed by a Teams moderator without contesting the decision in a formal setting, they will be banned for two weeks and the team closed.
3) The Team Chief has the final say on which members to add to the team membership roster. The Team Chief may even deny membership to a staff member, but they must allow that staff member to issue sanctions on their behalf or make any administrative posts.
III. Role plays
The Team Chief may allow role plays in his or her team and set forth specific rules for each role play. Where there are no rules specified, the Role Play Rules in the Fan Fiction and Role Play forum rules thread apply to role plays conducted in all teams. However, the Team Chief can explicitly waive any of these rules unless doing so violates any of the permanent posting rules.
If a member believes that they are being treated unfairly by another member, or if a Team Chief believes that there is more trouble on their than they can deal with at the moment, they may take it up on the Discussions thread on the Official Teams Headquarters team, where the staff will try to resolve the situation. However, discussions of sanctions against members are to be taken up by that member via the Comments system (preferably via private message) and cannot be commented on by members other than SuperCheats.com staff and the person against whom the sanction was made. All grievances must be taken up in a civil manner.
V. Information for Teams moderators
Teams moderators are asked to read the Unified Moderation Policy Handbook for rules regarding the moderation of Teams, including grievance processes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
« Last edited by Cross Stinger on 12th Feb 2012 »
|Last Post: 10-Oct-2013 14:42:33|
Avoid the Noid.
Joined: 28 Jun 2013
Team Posts: 5,185
Post Likes: 0
I haven't watched the show in years.
|Last Post: 24-Aug-2012 02:59:39|
Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Team Posts: 23,853
Post Likes: 0
Yeah, but if you didn't have post count then you wouldn't know that you'd make 80k posts.
It kinda does matter because then you'd forget about all of your old posts
|Last Post: 21-Jul-2014 07:23:28|
Joined: 16 Jul 2014
Team Posts: 1
Post Likes: 0
Problem: I searched my team Pyroar Kingdom, and all I found was a different team! It's been 48 hours since I submitted the team, what happened?
T&C Staff Members:
Canadian of America
DS champ #2000
Glitters the Magical Pony
Ju Ju Man
Light Shall Prevail
peanut butter ownage
Squall Leonhart VIII
Will d (mr ramdom)